Wednesday 11 April 2012

Honey, I'm Home

Words can't describe the amazing time I had away. Mexico is such a beautiful country and the feeling of building a house for a family who doesn't have one is indescribable. Then, shopping and a beach day in San Diego was so rewarding.

I lived most of the time in chino's, tee's and a big summer hat whilst building so I didn't get many nice photo shots. I did get a couple from my two days in San Diego, though. Whilst I was there I went into Forever 21 for the first time and fell in love.. I wish I had one near me! I got a beautiful lace cardigan which I wore the next day. 

So here is what I wore during the day for walking around La Jolla and sunbathing around the pool.


I transformed the outfit from day to night by simply switching my shorts to my maxi skirt. Perfect for a chilly trip to the beach! ...




During my time in Mexico I got this super cute rucksack made by local Mexicans, such hard work must have gone into making it. It's perfect for this summer!


I thought I would upload this photo of my gorgeous bf (Sam's Bikes) I love his outfit in this. He looks like he was born to live in San Diego! 

A little side note, when I got back to England I found I had won a fabulous fashion blog give-away on Steffy's World, a gorgeous Bershka "Tulle Shoulder Blouse". I can't wait for it to arrive and I will be featuring it on here as soon as it arrives! Thanks Steph!

Right I need to catch up on sleep before jet lag creeps up on me. I'm happy to be back blogging again and looking forward to talking to you guys, Georgia X.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing some love, I look forward to replying to you!

Blog Archive