Sunday 22 June 2014

Seamstress In The Making

Just over one year ago I made my last post and I am back. Over this last year I was just slightly busy getting married and buying my first house hehe so I put things like my blog to one side.

A little snapshot of me on honeymoon in Venice

As you know I have a passion for vintage, the clothes and lifestyle! I love clothes and when I pick new pieces for my wardrobe I like to think they're going to last me for a long time. This is how I chose my name Satiable Fashion, I want to be satiated by the fashion I wear - not left feeling like I don't have enough! 


Love these frocks!

Dressmaking is something I have wanted to learn for a long time and now I have time to pick up a new hobby that's what I have decided too. I have been reading sewing blogs the last few weeks and found some great inspiration and help which are all now added to the bookmarks on my iPad. I'm hoping writing about my projects will keep me encouraged to carry on even when it gets hard and I hope to meet other like-minded sewers who I'm sure will inspire me. 



Thats all for now! Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing some love, I look forward to replying to you!

Blog Archive